2022 DEIB Certificate: The Architecture of Inclusion
VIRTUAL - American Accounting Association Visit Website
Tuesday, September 06, 2022
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Eastern Standard Time
DEIB Certificate: The Architecture of Inclusion
We are pleased to announce that the AAA's DEIB Certificate: The Architecture of Inclusion launches on September 6th. This certificate program is FREE for all AAA members, and consists of eight modules:
- Module 1 | Understanding the Illusion of Inclusion
- Module 2 | Rethinking Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Module 3 | Belonging is the Key to Actualizing an Inclusive Environment
- Module 4 | Mastering Intercultural Conflict to Enhance Team Effectiveness
- Module 5 | Navigating Blind Spots to Enhance Interpersonal Communication
- Module 6 | Mitigating Bias to Promote Equitable Decision-Making
- Module 7 | Motivating People to Change Their Behavior
- Module 8 | Advancing From a Minimization Mindset
Each one-hour module includes a guidebook which contains the agenda, slides with training content, Cultural Intelligence (CQ) tips, research references and resources, tools at the end of the module to hone your CQ skills, and additional research articles and resources for future reference. We encourage you to download the guidebook before beginning each module.
The Certificate is separated into two components as follows: Foundations I: Module 1 and Module 2 must be taken consecutively. Participants will earn a certificate of completion and a digital badge for Foundations I after successfully passing a test on both modules.
Foundations II: Module 3 through Module 8 can be taken in any order. Participants will also earn a certificate of completion and a digital badge for Foundations II after successfully passing a test on the six modules.
$250 non-member regular
$50 non-member students
Interested in bulk registration for your institution / department? (Click Here)
Bulk purchase for entire department/College of Business - $100 per person
Bulk Student - $25 per person
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details.